Click!

Tuesday 26 August 2014

My trip to Russia. Part I. Arrival

I decided to divide the whole story into 5 parts 
Pt. 1 Arrival
Pt 2. My Town
Pt 3. Kotelnich
Pt.4 Tagil
Pt 5. Ekaterinburg

Part 1
Arrival

There was 3 flights. First from Ottawa Airport I flew to Toronto, Pearson import.
Then, from Toronto I flew to Moscow, Sheremetyevo Airport,
Then, from there the last flight was to Ekaterinburg, Koltsovo Airport

At the Ottawa Airport--



At the Toronto Airport I bought myself a little toy Westget Airplane, it makes take-off and landing sounds too :)





Flying from Toronto to Moscow, Aeroflot Rus. Airlines >


Flying over the snow-capped mountains and fjords of Norway now>


 

Landing. Over the suburbs of Moscow>




Sheremetyevo Airport. Moscow










Now there's Ekaterinburg (The Ural Mountains) landscape >

















Driving to my town. The Ural Mountains...


My Town is a very special one. You need to have a special passport to get in there. You can only get this passport if you have property or are a close relative (or spouse) of someone who does on its territory. There is only a handful of such towns in Russia. I meet both conditions; I took a photo of the back of my passport.




Passing by probably the biggest house in my town...







it is huge...






 Coming closer..



and closer...








Home!
Finally!


To be continued... :)



1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it back safe. I really want to visit Russia someday. It looks so beautiful there. I've only been to western Europe so far. Also I love the photos you took from the plain..

    ReplyDelete