Click!

Thursday, 31 October 2013

Elena Lena Komleva







About.. Nothing ...









...I will post something more interesting and meaningful here tomorrow, but for now, to add something new and this way show that I'm still here..there's this post.  (because not updating at all is the worst for any kind of online journal; even a deleted blog is better than abandoned blog :(


So just.. elena lena.. why not..

*And, well, in case you're wondering, the "point" of this video is that I was trying to see why the camera is distorting everything so much.

lol ;)







1 comment:

  1. Hi Lena, I would like to contact you so that we can talk , I think you are an interesting person (also beautiful), anyways . if you want you can anser me to my gmail account, arosadop@gmail.com, I also have skype, facebook , bbm and whatsapp
    Have a nice day.

    Alex Rosado Peña
    Santa Cruz - Bolivia

    ReplyDelete